Sunday, July 22, 2012

PTI Stamp-a-Faire - Tie-Dye


OK, I went a little nuts with the tie-dye challenge! After creating my sheet of paper using shaving cream, I used a section to make this card. I haven't tried cutting out an opening & stamping the sentiment to show through from the inside of the card before & I love how it turned out! It was such a fast, easy card.... and I adore these colors and I still have some of my sheet of paper left, soooo thought I'd make another card.

So, here's attempt number two. Didn't love this one as much, but it's alright, so maybe, just maybe I'll try another one.
  Oh, boy, I like this one better! I have a thing for the rosettes, but don't make them nearly often enough, so this was fun. Gee, that was so fun, maybe I'll make just ONE more card from my shaving cream paper. Last one, I promise you!





I used my Mat Stack and Mat Stack Layer die to create a mat. I tried putting Glossy Accents on the mat to make it shiny and stand out, but that didn't work as well in reality as it did in my mind. Oh, well, win some and you lose some!














After all of that shaving cream fun, I tried Nicole's tie-dye effect using my ink pads, sponge & water on a paint brush. Easy & fun!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment