Saturday, July 21, 2012

PTI Stamp-a-Faire - Limited Supply Challenge


 

This challenge gave a list of certain supplies to use. Since the colors were Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, and Simply Chartruese, I was literally a happy camper - this is one of my fav color combos. I had to substitute my Pretty Peonies stamp set for the Natural Beauties stamp set. I kept the card pretty simple to let the gorgeous colors take center stage. Sorry that the photo is a little washed out & the colors aren't as vibrant as they are in real life - it's really, really sunny here. 

I did learn a valuable lesson when taking these photos. When it is the middle of the afternoon on a day that is extremely hot out (just got another extreme heat advisory on my phone while typing this!), do not go out onto the steaming hot deck without shoes on to take pictures of said cards. I'm sure the neighbors were chuckling as they saw me hopping around trying to keep my feet from burning on the deck, all while trying to hold still enough to take pictures! Morale of the story - wear flip flops next time!

Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamp: Pretty Peonies
CS: Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, and Simply Chartruese
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartruese, Memento black
Die: Fillable Frame #4

2 comments:

  1. So Pretty! I still haven't ordered this set--should have ordered it today. Oh well! Always next time. And where did you get your frog (card holder)? Love it!

    ReplyDelete