Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Card Camp - Week 4 Part 2

I had a little time to play today - woo hoo! I tried out Jennifer McGuire's finger inking technique. So easy and very fun. You should see my blue/green fingers though! Here's the color combo for this week again:



2011 Jul 24 003edit

I used Distress ink in Chipped Sapphire, Peeled Paint and Broken China. I only have a couple of Distress ink pads, but since blues are my favorite color, I was lucky enough to have the right colors on hand. I was going for something different for me - an artsy look, so I used the pools of ink that I had on the seam binding and also put some of that same ink on a sponge to swipe the edges of the mat stack and label. I'm more of a clean & simple type so artsy does not come naturally to me!

2011 Jul 24 005edit


Supplies:

Thinking of You
Stamps: Mehndi Medallion; Up, Up & Away (both PTI)
Cardstock: kraft & white (PTI)
Ink: Distress Ink (Ranger), Perfect Pearls
Other: Mat Stack 5 die (PTI), Angled Label die (PTI), Damask Designs IP, circle Nestabilities, Winter White embossing powder (SU), seam binding

No comments:

Post a Comment