Sunday, July 12, 2009

Class pics

I'm playing catch up today on my Jessica Sprague photo class. Here's a few more of the photos that I played with. When she explains it, the techniques are easy and fun. Now, it's just remembering them so that I can use the techniques again - that's the tough part!

This one uses a clipping mask on the edges (photo taken at the Enabling Garden):

Irises


Here, I was using various textures on the photos. I love how they turned out!

Marina

Sunset



On this photo, we were using a concept called "Through the viewfinder" where photographers replicating the look of using old vintage cameras but we used a texture on the photo instead of using an old camera. I can't decide which one I like the best, so posted both versions.

Perfection sepia


Perfection

1 comment:

  1. WOW. These photos are gorgeous. I love the filters and techniques you've used here. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete