Monday, March 7, 2011

Make It Monday card

I'm loving creating these Make it Monday cards! Today's challenge was to use distressing on my card. I distressed both the spiral notebook page and the edge of the card using my scissors. I hadn't played with my new doily dies yet, so decided to layer channeling Dawn McVey's amazing style. I'm not usually very good at layering, more of a clean & simple sort of person, but this went together pretty easily. Thanks for looking!

Mar 07 2011 011edit


Mar 07 2011 019edit

Supplies:
Stamps: Round & Round, Fillable Frames #10, Up Up & Away
Dies: Doily Details, Spiral Notebook, Fillable Frame #10, Limitless Layers
Paper: Library Ledger PP, Aqua Mist, Kraft, Vintage cream
Other: Dark chocolate ribbon

12 comments:

  1. I love it! I just recently used that image on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the layering you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. I love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card...I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and that pop of blue is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your card! Love the colors you used and the layering....TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very elegant and pretty! I love the kraft, chocolate brown and aqua color combo!! Great job! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card. i love the colors and you channeled Dawn perfectly! super cute.

    ReplyDelete